Classes are Starting....
Hello everyone,
After a great summer classes are starting soon. Aaron and I have stayed pretty busy most of the summer. I took a summer course, we had a trip to St. Louis, Jillian was born and a bunch of fun weekends in the sun. Either Riding bikes, walking or at the Hollabaugh Pool. We are traveling back to St. Louis next weekend with some friends to visit Brooke and Adam. It should be a blast. Then I start classes the following Monday because I am working fully time now I will not be graduating until next spring. I will be taking one class in the fall and one in the Spring. My job is keeping me busy during the day. Aaron and I are tiring to stay a busy.
After a great summer classes are starting soon. Aaron and I have stayed pretty busy most of the summer. I took a summer course, we had a trip to St. Louis, Jillian was born and a bunch of fun weekends in the sun. Either Riding bikes, walking or at the Hollabaugh Pool. We are traveling back to St. Louis next weekend with some friends to visit Brooke and Adam. It should be a blast. Then I start classes the following Monday because I am working fully time now I will not be graduating until next spring. I will be taking one class in the fall and one in the Spring. My job is keeping me busy during the day. Aaron and I are tiring to stay a busy.
Comments