More Snow....
I do not really mind the snow or the winter weather. Usually the cold weather stays for 6 weeks or less. This year it has been snowy and cold since after Thanksgiving. It is the second week of Feb. and is snowy again or still. I think it makes the trees look pretty and I enjoy how it feels when the flakes fall on your face. Looking forward to a birthday filled month of Feb. Becky (AB Mom) turned 56 on Friday, Phil (Lauren's BF) turns 23 on the 13th, AB turns 28 on the 18th, and Cara (Andy's GF) turns 22 on the 28th.
We are off to St. Joe for dinner on Saturday and then Sunday is Valentines Day. Then next weekend Jack Stack BBQ for the Boys birthday and who knows what we are doing for Cara's big day.
We had my family over for the Superbowl: Good time, great eats, good laughs. AB and I are trying to get over a cold from our Nephew.
Until next time: Warm Tea and Cupcakes......
We are off to St. Joe for dinner on Saturday and then Sunday is Valentines Day. Then next weekend Jack Stack BBQ for the Boys birthday and who knows what we are doing for Cara's big day.
We had my family over for the Superbowl: Good time, great eats, good laughs. AB and I are trying to get over a cold from our Nephew.
Until next time: Warm Tea and Cupcakes......
Comments